• We shall maintain a complete severance of all political parties and
• We will maintain freedom of speech and press, and those great
principles of religious tolerance, which allows every person to worship
according to dictates of their own conscience.
• We shall encourage legal immigration.
• We shall respect our governments – local, state and federal –
encouraging and promoting them – resisting everything that can do them
• We will remember and honor, every man and woman, who has served our
nation, now and forever.
• We shall be free and independent, unawed by power. The use of our
columns shall be denied to no one whose comments are to promote the
• We commence our first issue with a few pages, but our dimensions will
be enlarged, with our readers’ support and participation.
It has been said that “There are many valleys, but there is only one
That the “Valley is the oldest and largest suburb in America.”
To all those people in the northwest Valley, this is your newspaper –
and hope we serve you well!
The Valley Voice, November 2006, with respects to the Californian, the
first newspaper in our state, Aug. 15, 1846.